- Maintain and look after the tracking Station assigned to the officer during his/her shift.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain and look after the tracking Station assigned to the officer during his/her shift.
- To competently use the Nova Track Application, which entails knowledge of the various tabs/tools which assist in tracking vehicles and accessing reports.
- To record information for database in respect to the location and identification of vehicles and destinations (4) Provide on-demand detailed staff and operational reports related to movement of vehicles during haulage operations.
- To compile investigation Reports for cases as submitted by the management.
- To constantly strive for self-improvement in the use of the Nova Track App.
- To manage fleet administration duties as directed by the Head tracking.
- To monitor and track and trucks leaving plant/ destinations and detect, deduce and report on occurrence violations with speed and accuracy.
- To monitor, collate data related to movement & halt status so as to formulate complete and accurate staff reports of all types.
- To perform Data control and Compliance.
- To treat information, data and records confidentially.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Head Tracking.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in business, logistics, or other related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in logistics management
Skills and Behaviours
- Basic knowledge of DCP’’s product and service offerings.
- Knowledge of the principles and approaches for Tracking operations
- Sound knowledge of tracking systems and procedures
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work effectively.
- A can-do attitude, flexible and mature approach to work tasks, and a willingness to learn.
- Basic knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development