Infinix Hot 10T is one of the successor of last year’s Hot 10 series. The model has almost similar specifications and features with the Hot 10S launched in other regions, except that this has Helio G70 CPU instead of the Helio G85 Chipset used in the S-model. But the Infinix Hot 10T is also offering same 6.82-inches display with 720 x 1640 pixels and the same 90Hz refresh rate is present here as well.
Powering the device is the aforementioned MediaTek’s Helio G70 octa-core CPU, clocked at 2.0GHz, along with Mali-G52 GPU. Storage option includes 4/6GB RAM and 64/128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via SD-card.
Camera options includes a 48-megapixel main sensor, along with three other auxiliary lenses on the rear. For selfies the Infinix Hot 10T has same 8-megapixel sensor on the front, as seen on the other variants.
The phone will come with a rear placed fingerprint scanner, and will be powered by a 5000mAh battery with 10W charger. Although it will still charge via micro USB 2.0, but will offer dual Nano-SIM with 4G LTE network on both SIMs as well as the latest Google Android 11 OS based on XOS 7.6 out of the box. The full specs of Infinix Infinix Hot 10T is contained in the table below.
Taking innovation one step further
The Infinix Hot 10T Series balances innovative and stunning design with excellent features and functionality to deliver the best visual experience for consumers at an affordable price:
- Upgraded Design: The Infinix Hot 10T adopts pioneering Laser Micron Lithography Technology to create a beautiful shimmer appearance that draws inspiration from the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. With smooth-edges and an under-display selfie camera, the Hot 10T is a highly recommended gaming and entertainment device.
- Buttery-Smooth Display: Boasting a cutting-edge 6.82” HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, consumers gain a brilliant viewing experience when watching the latest CGI visual effects. The 180Hz touch sampling rate delivers optimal responsiveness and the intuitive facial recognition enables faster, safer and more convenient device unlocking.
- Triple 48MP HD Camera with AI: For the first time within the HOT portfolio, the Infinix Hot 10T packs a 48MP HD rear camera, an AI camera and a 2MP depth camera with rear Flash. The all-new Super Nightscape feature enables users to take impressive pictures in dark/low-light scenarios while the 2K resolution video recording captures authentic true-to-life footage.
- MediaTek Helio G70 Chipset: This chipset packs a powerful performance while maximizing battery life for a superior gaming experience. Leveraging innovative dynamic resource management technology, the connectivity powered by MediaTek’s Helio G70 brings faster response times and quicker frame rates. Furthermore, this results in consistent & reliable connectivity which significantly reduces lag time.
- A 5000mAh Battery: The impressive battery offers 76 hours of calling time on a single charge. Enhanced by power-saving Power Marathon technology that provides an additional 25% power once the battery runs down to 5%, gamers no longer need to think about dreaded battery shutdowns when playing, or embarrassing low battery notifications on video calls.
- Advanced Software: The DTS Audio processing technology helps elevate sound effects during gameplay. Users can customize the sound effects for better sound quality experiences in games, music and movies. The Infinix XO7.6 is based on Android 11 with a fresh and smarter interface than its predecessor.
- Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster: The Infinix Hot 10T incorporates Infinix’s optimization engine software, the Dar-link Ultimate Game Booster, which works with the smartphone’s hardware to improve the graphic image stability and screen sensitivity.
- Secured User Privacy: With user data protection and privacy as a priority, two key systems have been implemented into the Infinix Hot 10T. X-Proof secures the screen from behind so that user’s screens won’t be snooped on in public, furthermore, all user data on the device stays on the device and is never uploaded to the cloud. In an era when privacy is more prevalent than ever, Infinix has taken extra steps to fully secure it.
Infinix Hot 10T Camera: Crisp 48MP triple camera quality
The Infinix Hot 10T features an AI portrait enhancing 8MP front camera to capture sharp images that reflect the results of a professionnal camera. This camera is the first-ever in the HOT series to offer eye-tracking autofocus, auto-blur videos and face beautification, empowering users to capture the perfect shot.
The Infinix Hot 10T also features a nightscape 48MP rear HD camera that allows users to take impressive images and videos in both day and night. The 240FPS slow-motion shooting also helps users capture smooth movements for the perfect action shot.
The ultimate smartphone entertainment experience with MediaTek’s Helio G70
The Hot 10T is the first in its series to be equipped with MediaTek’s Helio G70 chipset to provide an outstanding performance for avid mobile gamers.
The octa-core CPU features two powerful Arm Cortex-A75 CPUs operating up to 2GHz and six Cortex-A55 processors operating up to 1.8GHz, interlinked by a large L3 cache for improved performance.
- MediaTek’s HyperEngine combines various technologies to enhance the overall gaming experience with sustained performance for a longer period. With this feature, gamers can expect smoother performance in demanding game engines, along with intelligent dynamic management of CPU.
- The Dual 4G SIM support provides exceptional voice and video call quality via VoLTE/ViLTE services, along with faster connection setup time, more reliable coverage and lower power consumption from either SIM connection.
- The chipset also features built-in integrated voice wake-up capabilities (VoW) that minimize the power of applications in the Android OS, such as the always-on Google Assistant.
Play All Day With A Long-lasting Battery
To provide users with a non-stop gaming experience, the Hot 10T comes equipped with a battery capacity of 5000mAh. Based on testing from the Infinix data lab, the Hot 10T supports 55 days on standby, 170 hours of music playback, 15.0 hours of continuous gaming or 76 hours of calls on a full charge.
The built-in Safe-Charge technology ensures that the power is automatically turned off once the device is fully charged to avoid overheating and wasting energy, while the Power Marathon technology contributes an extra 25% power when the battery runs low – that’s 3.5 hours of additional call time for users.
Infinix Hot 10T Availability and Price in Tanzania
The Infinix HOT will be available in May across all authorized retail stores in Tanzania after the local launch.
The Infinix HOT smartphone price in Tanzania is likely to start from Tsh. 400,000. As for the colour options, the Infinix HOT smartphone may come in Gray, Blue, Green colours. For more information, visit Infinix’s official website or social media pages @InfinixmobileTZ.
Infinix Hot 10T – Full Specifications
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G Network Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G Network Bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network Bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|5G Network Bands||Does not support 5G network|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/150 Mbps|
|Also Known As||Hot 10T|
|Announced||Not Announced Yet|
|Status||Expected: 2021, May|
|Dimensions||171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2 mm|
– Plastic back
– Plastic frame
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.82 inches, 110.5 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1640 pixels (~263 ppi density)|
|Touch Screen||Yes, up to 5 fingers|
|Operating System||Android 11|
– XOS v7.6
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|RAM (Memory)||4GB RAM|
|Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Card Slot||Yes, up to 256 GB via microSD card (uses dedicated slot)|
|Call Record||Practically Unlimited|
|Camera Type||Triple Lenses|
|Camera Sensor(s)||Main: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF|
Depth: 2 MP, f/2.4
AI Portrait lens
White balance settings
Flash type – Quad LED
|Video Resolution||2K/[email protected]|
|LED Flash||Yes, Quad-LED flash|
|Camera Type||Single Lens|
6-level AI face Beauty
|Video Resolution||[email protected]|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with dual stereo speakers|
|Speaker Location||Chin, below display|
|Audio Jack Type||Yes, 3.5mm audio jack|
|Sound Enhancements||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
– Dual Speakers
– DTS Sound
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Wi-fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|FM Radio||Yes, FM Radio|
|Battery Capacity||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery|
|Fast Charging||10W charger|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Colors||Black, Purple, Morandi Green, Heart of Ocean|
|Messages||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Games||Yes, Downloadable from Google Play store|
|Additional Features||– WMV/RV/MP4/3GP player|
– MP3/WMA/WAV/RA/AAC/M4A player
– Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
– Push to talk
– Voice command/dial
|Box Contents||– Infinix Hot 10T|
– Charging Brick
– USB cable
– User Manual
– Protective Cover