Key Duties and Responsibilities
Receipt of Material:
- Physically to receive the Material from Cargo or Consignment and to check with Delivery Note, with reference to Purchase Order.
- In case of deviation in quantity or Quality to be intimated to Procurement.
- To send Intimation to end user about the receipt of Material and to visit Stores to Inspect the Material.
- To Make GRN in SAP, for the received Material.
- To coordinate with the user department to get the GRN approved.
- To put TAG to the Material and to make entry of the receipt in the Bin Card.
- Shift the Material to the proper location.
- To make manual entry in Excel for the received material, for quick access and supporting back up.
Issue of Material:
- To issue Material to the user department against SAP Reservation.
- To physically check the Line Balance of the Items in Bin, with reference to the Reservation.
- To make PR in SAP for the stock out Items.
- Making a minimum Stock Items list and follow it up for replenishment.
- To post the reservation in SAP
- To make a manual entry in Excel for the reservations.
- To Receive the Inspected Material from the Receipt section and to place in the proper Bin.
- Updating the Bin card.
- Updating the Storage Location in the SAP/ Excel.
- Periodical Inventory Stock Taking, making Report, Reconciliation with Books of account.
- Planning for Storage of Material.
- Perform any other related job assigned by Head of Department or Senior Supervisor
Education and Work Experience
- A Degree or its equivalent in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in blasting.
Skills and Competencies
- Must have experience in Industrial Stores, preferably Cement Industry.
- Must have experience in SAP MM Module operation.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development