TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi -Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport established on July 1,2000 and is responsible for the day-to- day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional Roads Network.The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – MARA, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, is looking for suitably qualified Tanzania candidates for various vacant posts available for the project Rehabilitation and Upgrading of Musoma Airport; Contract NO. TRD/HQ/1023/2020/23 and Weighbridge Stations for the contract period of 24 Months.
1. POSITION TITLE: OFFICE SECRETARY (1 POST).
Educational/ Professional Qualifications:
● A National form IV/VI certificate.
● Must have a NTA level 6 Certificate in secretarial Services or equivalent from any College recognized by NACTE.
● Work Experience: He/she must have at least three (3) years cumulative experience of conducting works in projects of similar nature and magnitude.
● Must be Computer literate Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
● Self-motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.